Visalys® Temp Is highly recommended for:
Exceptionally stable and fracture resistant
- Particularly high values for impact strength, flexural strength, diametrical tensile strength, and elastic modulus.
- Satisfied customers thanks to noticeably fewer fractures/repairs.
- Can also be used for long-term temporary restorations (> 4 weeks).
Easy to use
- Saves valuable time: smooth surface and high luster even without polishing.
- Comfortable processing: minimal smear layer, precise milling, minimal dust.
- Tooth-like translucency and opalescence ensure optimal integration into the existing dentition thanks to the chameleon effect.
- Natural fluorescence; available in three shades.
- Also suitable for very challenging anterior teeth temporary restorations.