Panasil® Putty & Putty Fast
Precise with no compromises, that’s what Panasil® stands for. The range includes the right product for all impression techniques and indications. Thanks to its impressive product properties and coordinated product combinations, impressions can even be taken in moist environments and still deliver exceptionally precise results. The Panasil® family is available in low, medium, and high viscosity precision impression materials as well as a kneadable material all based on A silicone.
Panasil® Putty Fast | short intraoral setting time Is highly recommended for:
Panasil® Putty | high dynamic pressure Is highly recommended for:
Panasil® Putty | high dynamic pressure Is recommended for:
- Can be very easily trimmed.
Precise while also very cost effective
- Dimensionally stable and outstanding price/ performance ratio.
- Extra high dynamic pressure for optimal flow.
Always the right product
- The Fast version has a short intraoral setting time and a high final hardness (Shore A 66).
- The Soft version has a lower final hardness (Shore A 60) to ensure its removal from the mouth is even easier.