Panasil® binetics Putty Fast & Putty Soft
Precise with no compromises, that’s what Panasil® stands for. The range includes the right product for all impression techniques and indications. Thanks to its impressive product properties and coordinated product combinations, impressions can even be taken in moist environments and still deliver exceptionally precise results. The Panasil® family is available in low, medium, and high viscosity precision impression materials as well as a kneadable material all based on A silicone.
Panasil® binetics Putty Fast | short intraoral setting time Is highly recommended for:
Panasil® binetics Putty Soft | reduced final hardness Is highly recommended for:
Panasil® binetics Putty Soft | reduced final hardness Is recommended for:
- The Fast version can be very easily trimmed.
Security thanks to precision
- Dimensionally stable elastic recovery and consistent quality thanks to exact, reproducible dosage from the easy to use large cartridge.
- Extra high dynamic pressure for optimal flow.
Always the right product
- The Fast version has a short intraoral setting time and a high final hardness (Shore A 63).
- The Soft version has a lower final hardness (Shore A 56) to ensure that it can be removed even more easily from the mouth.