Lastic® Xtra Putty
Lastic® Xtra Putty Is highly recommended for:
Lastic® Xtra Putty Is recommended for:
High precision for your impression technique
- Good elastic recovery, high elasticity, and easy to remove from the mouth.
- Suitable for two-step impression (Lastic® Xtra Putty and Lastic® 90 Fine) and functional/one-step impression techniques (Lastic® function Medium).
User-friendly setting characteristics
- Variable setting time possible by specifically dosing the activator.
- Sufficient working time, relatively short intraoral setting time.
- Manual mixing of the materials for a decidedly cost effective procedure.
- Favorable price/performance ratio.