Futar® Cut & Trim Fast
The Futar® family of products includes 6 injectable elastomeric materials for bite registration to create precise impressions of the occlusal situation. All the materials are A silicones and are impressive thanks to their high final hardness and high level of comfort. The Futar® family has a bite registration material suitable for every requirement with the right final hardness and working time.
Futar® Cut & Trim Fast Is highly recommended for:
Futar® Cut & Trim Fast Is recommended for:
- The extra high final hardness (Shore D 35) prevents springing when aligning the models in the laboratory.
- Easy to process with a bur and to cut with a scalpel.
- Also scanable for CAD/CAM working.
- 15 seconds working time and a really fast setting time of 45 seconds.
- Final registration in only 1 minute.
- By using the short yellow mixers, two registrations more with every cartridge are possible to create.